This website is subject to the following Terms of Service which will be updated from time to time.
Any questions about the meaning or application of these Terms of Service should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also reach us by telephone at 256.837.3400.
Rules of Contact
While using any portion of the Website you will comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations. In addition, the U.S. Space & Rocket Center expects the users of the Website to respect the rights and dignity of others, and use of the Website is conditioned to the following
Rules of Contact.
Users shall not:
- Post, transmit, or otherwise make available anything that is or may be (i) threatening, harassing, degrading, hateful, or intimidating, (ii) defamatory, (iii) fraudulent, (iv) obscene, indecent, pornographic, or otherwise objectionable, or (v) protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity, or other proprietary right.
- Use the Website for any illegal purpose; or post, transmit, or otherwise make available any materials which would give rise to criminal or civil liability; which encourages or provides instructional information about illegal activities, or activities such as hacking, cracking or phreaking.
- Post, transmit, or otherwise make available any material that would violate another person's privacy or other rights, including any message containing personal phone numbers, addresses or email addresses (including your own).
- Post, transmit or otherwise make available any material, non-public information about a company without the proper authorization to do so.
- Interfere with any other user's right to privacy, or harvest or collect personally identifiable information about users of the Website.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, any U.S. Space & Rocket Center representative; falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make without prior written consent.
- Post, transmit or otherwise make available any virus, worm, Trojan Horse, easter egg, time bomb, spyware, or any other computer code, file, or program that is intended to damage or hijack the operation of any hardware, software, or telecommunications equipment.
- Interfere with or disrupt the Services, or the servers or networks that provide the Services; or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of such networks.
- Restrict or inhibit any other users from using the Website, including by means of hacking or defacing any portion of the website.
- Post, transmit, or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes", investment opportunity, or any other form of solicitation.
- Reproduce, copy, sell, resell, or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Services,use of the Services, or access to the Services or Website.
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the Website.
- Remove copyright, trademark, or otherwise proprietary rights contained on the Website.
- Create a database by systematically downloading and storing any or all of the content on the Website.
Monitoring Disclosure and Republication of Content
- You acknowledge that the U.S. Space & Rocket Center does pre-screen content posted by users before being published to the website, however the U.S. Space & Rocket Center shall not be responsible for policing, monitoring, or editing such content. Notwithstanding the forgoing, the U.S. Space & Rocket Center shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor such content in order to respond to or comment upon submitted content by participants and in order to determine compliance with the U.S. Space & Rocket Center's Terms of Service. In addition, the U.S. Space & Rocket Center shall have the right and sole discretion to refuse to post, alter, or remove any content, in whole or in part, that it deems to be in violation of the Terms of Service, or which it finds objectionable for any reason.
- You acknowledge and agree that the U.S. Space & Rocket Center may store, reuse and/or republish submitted content.